Saturday, August 15, 2009

Farewell...and R.I.P

This evening I was soo shock when my friend Jesica sms me telling that the boyfriend of my best friend Helen pass away this afternoon.. I’m speechless, and really shock..how could..? He is such a healthy man-in good health condition to all the time i know him, active and very good person. How can he..? Im sooo sad.

My husband and I was at my in-laws residence that time having dinner there. After dinner we went to my husband’s aunty house for awhile then rush to see my friend Helen. I never thought this guy is going back home to see Father in Heaven so soon. Me and Helen crying and hug each other when we met. Helen told me that Boniface was very much in good condition this morning. He event sharing jokes with them and his appetite to eat also in good condition. Oh, how can, I ask myself again..

To my fren Helen, my pray for you is, BE STRONG AND TAKE COURAGE. GOD IS ALWAYS BE WITH YOU. I HOPE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO FACE THIS HARD TIMES. LIFE MUST GO ON MY DARLING FRIEND…

No comments:

Post a Comment