Friday, August 28, 2009

Counting The Blessings…and still do

Today our section organize a farewell party for a practical student whom attached to in our section since June 09. His name is Andy Ngau and recently doing his final year degree in UUM and majoring in Broadcasting Media Technology.

When i arrived in the office that morning, i saw everyone is ready with dishes that been opointed for them to cook.....

To me, I woke up at 4.30am this morning and need to send my brother Radin to airport. He is going to Bintulu to see his wife and their new born – a baby girl. I notice my brother is so very excited about that. He also show a picture of his new born baby girl..hmmmm she’s sooooo the very cute one (ooohh my English) and she got fair skin some more. My brother told me he is ‘VERY PERASAN’ when he look at the picture of his baby girl that was sent to him via picture message by his wife. He said; (well i purposely remain our dialog in our mother tounge language Kayan ya. I hope you don't mind, thanks)

Aden: Nah, doh anak kui, heheeeee
Me: lan ya???? (sambil tepuk bahu my brother) wwaaaahh sayu kah anan...(me smileeee)
Aden: Pukol 11:35 malem deh Angela nganak
Me: Yakah? Melei hia’ nganak ho..
Aden: Te’ gabal nyek tinih. Meerrraaaaan perasan kui tegu akui nyineng gabal nyek nih..
Me: No’? ai makui, akui ikem hineng..


Then my brother pass me his handphone to show me the picture of his beautiful baby girl. She’s sleeping while her mom took the picture, deep sleep. Oh dear.. God bless you my niece.

After drop my brother at the airport, I quickly rang Angela in Bintulu..
Me: Hello Angie, congrats upon your baby girl..she’s so fair…!!! (me smile again)
Angela: Hi kakak..!
Me: Im so proud of you…! (other conversation remain confidential)
Angela: Kakak sudah ada? Bila lagi?
Me: Selow selow lah dulu..hheeeehee. you take care yea..bebai..
Angela: Bai..


When I reached home its about 5:45am and I quickly prepare all the ingredients for my cooking. I need to cook chicken curry and prepare sambal belacan. Luckily I prepare the pudding last night so, not much I have to do this mornig, except the curry..

To Andy thank you for being with us within this few months..We hope you could learn what you need to and gain much experience while being with us here. We hope it will be very useful to you in your study or when you hunting for job in the future. God Bless you..Arigato.



Below is some of the picture taken during our little farewell party for Andy



Prepare the ulam sebelum makan time





The dishes...







My guess is Andy tengah meng'cek' dishes that been prepared.. :)




Now everyone not want to miss the lunch.. Enjoy yourself..




Makan time



End.....



No comments:

Post a Comment