Friday, December 26, 2008

Peji Kuman Ha' Lepo Kui

Today my family arrange a small makanzzzz program at my parents house at Kpg. Kuhas Serian. Well, its mean for both my family and my fiance' family to get to know each other better, after our engagement. But am working today you know, luckily my parent and my sisters were there to prepare everything.

In the evening, we konvoi go to Serian. Oh, Uncle Ujang also there with aunty Rose and the family.. Thank you uncle and aunty for always been there when i need you guys.. mmuuaahh! God Bless You!

That nite went well. Am just worried that my fiance' family don't get use to our delicacies, since we biasa masak yang biasa2 saja and we grew up with it..but then, I think it was ok, and hope so.
When we going back, Bi's car pula stuck on the muddy road (jalan tanah merah you know) dah lah hujan gik ya, thats why. But semua HERO dalam my fiance' family easily pull out the car (of course lah pakai kereta tarik the car yang stuck tu). Thats why am not so worry if there is any car yang stuck waktu tu heheeee..

Well, its part of practical on the muddy road - 'off road' org kata. And guess what? There is where I always drove my kancil last time, ulang alik saban hari. Membawa terlebih muatan pun pernah. Kekadang durian pun pernah aku angkut use the small 660cc kancil tu. Though its just a small car, but its very berjasa pada tuan nya tok, huhuhuhu. Now, I miss my kancil tho.....kancil ku yang lasak that i named GRACE...huhuhuu

No comments:

Post a Comment