Friday, December 19, 2008

Me, Get Engaged Today...

Hmmmmm today nerves juga.. Today is Friday and i apply one day leave. Its due to my engagement this evening. Quite tired, to prepare eveything. Been up and down between Kuching to Serian (my kampong) to prepared things. Today sempat lagi pergi shopping lapik dulang (together with Bi@Ivy-My future sister in-law and also the eldest sister to my boy friend and her younger son Neville) at India Street. Manage to get it. While my bf off to cut his hair.

All the dowry/hantaran already laying nicely and neat on the dulang on the coffee tables. Oppsss the ring? Oh, my boy friend and i bought our engangement ring already since 24th October, with our name carved underneath on each other's ring. Well, now everything is look orite and just ready be bring to my uncle's house later. I choose to engage at my uncle's place because it can accomodate many people. We already extend our invitation to our uncles, aunties, kazen mazen serta saudara terdekat jak la dulu, (itu pun ramai tau). For more its only our engangement, so we just need our closed family and relatives to be around, not all frens yet. Wait aahh, nanti our wedding you all are invited..:D Sure one.

Later I'll share some photos with you here, yaaa..till then, get to get ready first and get going..


Here are some pics about the preparations for our engagement.




My sister Suze with her creativeness...




Clean and susun the sofas


Still looking where is the best place to put this cushions aahh..?



Hhmmm clean the car porch

As you can see, everyone is busy and working so diligently just to make sure eveything is good and alright for tonite occasion...Thanks everyone..

No comments:

Post a Comment