Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Mixture Of Feelings and Christmas Is Here.....

I think of the next time when i tak lah lagi berkepit tido bawah ketiak mak.. Hahaaah, anak mak lah katakan. I still remember when I jokingly said to my niece to ask her not to sleep with my mom bcoz i want to sleep with her that nite. She would shout "Nnnoooooo". Then I just laugh at her and myself. Later, we both sleep with mom. My father? Ruang tamu lah jawabnya, heheehe. Hhmm... those are the days i will keep well in memories.

I remember during my olden days bila dah nak Christmas, my mom will bz preparing my favorite kari pap (curry puff), nasi pulut, pi' bavui and ikan semah steamed together with sambal cili yang 'pedessss' which is our family official food to be served for guests during Christmas festive..While on the Dec 24th nite, there will be a lot of activities like Christmas service, singing (lagu Rohani) competition, Bible quiz and so on. Well of course i'll take part in singing competition. I remember one time i got 2nd place, heheeh. Well, that old time will be kept well and folds beautifully in my memories..


My eldest sister and her family did came to Kuching but A DAY AFTER MY ENGANGEMENT!! well, i forgive her, if she don't show up during my wedding in May, I dont know.. but still I treasure this time and spend it with all my sisters since we really seldom spend time together. Walk around and shopping, lots of laugh, sharing stories and jokes, cooking and we sempat jugak lah pergi pilih my baju for my wedding which is in May next year (2009)at the bridal that my fiance and me have chosen a month back. Becoz of that, i dont think i can join my fiance and his family go to visit their relative in Malugu, Sri Aman - just to make sure we sisters have enough time to be together - so sorry to my darling for that and Thank You for your understanding Sweetheart! I know you will..



Kak Long and Kak Ngah
Kak Wa and me
Still kak Wa
Cuba one of the dinner gown for photo session and dinner (my kak long tengah ambik gambar kak wa jadi pengomen, hahah)

>My thought is, maybe this Chirstmas will be the last one i have spend with my family in full time bcoz maybe i'll be busy with my own familiy next time...who knows.


Christmas Is Here..... Oh Christmas is just around the corner....but i feel a bit different this time. Why? yalah, kan i dah jadi tunang orang, so thats why. Rasa lain pun ada, bukan terasa mcm bebudak hingusan lagi dah like before this(walaupun umur dah 31 tahun), hati muda katakan hahhaa!







No comments:

Post a Comment